Register now to get rid of these ads!

albequerque

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by okiewelder, Sep 17, 2011.

1. okiewelder

okiewelder
    from central Ok

Out in new mexico wisiting my dad. Is there any hot rod stuff to do today? I'm a ford nut have a couple of 57's.
    Thanks

2. I live east of Albuquerque in the mountains, but not much going on I am aware of. The state fair is in town and that is kind of the big deal right now.

I am home painting the outside of my house, real exciting day for me! Rain just rooled through and so I have a short break.

Next weekend is the swap meet in Las Lunas.

3. okiewelder

okiewelder
    from central Ok

Thanks 38 chevy, I always hope to see some stuff whenever I travel. There is a few deals on craigslist out here.

4. marcoman

marcoman

My friend Aaron at US Kustoms might know about something even though it's already Saturday evening. He's probably your best source for anything kustom out in the ABQ area.....http://www.myspace.com/uskustoms

5. metalman

metalman

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Had a small cruise night at a Sonic, weather kept the numbers down I guess, not a lot of hot rods, mostly 50's and muscle cars. I was dissappointed but like my buddy that's visiting from out of town and went with me said, a small car show is better then no car show if you don't have anything else to do!

6. carl s

carl s
    from Indio, CA

Next time you visit him check out The Unser Racing Museum.

7. carl s

carl s
    from Indio, CA

Next time you visit him check out The Unser Racing Museum.