Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alabama Car Owners...wanna make a little dough?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mrrocket, Oct 13, 2003.

1. mrrocket

mrrocket

Hey ya'll..friend of mine is getting married October 25th in Mobile Alabama, his mom contacted me about mabye finding a car that would drive them from the wedding to the dinner/party. She will pay (not sure how much) and who ever did it could hang and party and listen to a KICK ASS honky TOnk/Blues band...The Unholy Trio. They wouldl ike a convert. but are not that concered with it. Doesnt needto be a "trailer Queen, just something cool. If you have, or know anyone that does have, a car and the time, please drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks!

Mike

2. mrrocket

mrrocket

3. mrrocket

mrrocket

4. Do you have to have carpet and door panels? tim

5. That stuff they used between the roof and the head-liner, I got one of those self kustomizing headliners. A piece of something falls off once in awhile. Off course it would funny it the bride got a 50 year old piece of insulation in her vail. tim

6. mrrocket

mrrocket

I think thast not a big concern..got a pic?

7. Gracie

Gracie

I sent you an email ... I have a friend in Birmingham that does just that! Its a great way for my retired friend to not be bored AND get to drive his cars. I see him all over Birmingham every weekend in one of his cars, all dressed up in a tux with some cute couple in the back... he has some good cars to choose from, including a 47 Lincoln that is primo!

8. I do not have digital camera, so no I don't have the ability to put a photo on the internet. This would be okay at my wedding, it's not something white collar folks want in there pictures. tim

9. mrrocket

mrrocket

Thanks gracie and Tim...im on em both...