Register now to get rid of these ads!

Air Ride on a 58 Oldsmobile

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JazzyAppleSeed, Nov 18, 2008.

1. JazzyAppleSeed

JazzyAppleSeed

Has anyone seen air ride on a 58 Olds? More specifically an Eighty Eight? I'm having a hard time finding info on it...
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  2. Sonny Day Out

Sonny Day Out

JAS,

Air Ride was available on all 1958 GM cars ! There was almost no interchangability of parts ! I will check to see of I have any literature on it !

Good Luck,
    Sonny

3. I've seen it in old dealer brochures & adds, but never on one in person, then again, i've only seen 2 58 olds in my lifetime!

4. JazzyAppleSeed

JazzyAppleSeed

That would be great!

5. one of my buddies had a olds with it would leak out every night and in the mornin it would be just slammed it was kool but a big hassel we pulled em out and put better modern bags in 'er ,what else you wnat to know?

6. Chevy Gasser

Chevy Gasser

If anyone knows air ride, it is Air Ride Technolgies. I visited them last year and they had a '58 Olds with the factory air ride setting in the parking lot. I don't know what for though. Give them a call 812-481-4722