Register now to get rid of these ads!

Age 72 - Was there when it all happened

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by henryat1140, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Mopar34

Mopar34

Henry, Welcome to the HAMB from Southern Pennsylvania, about 20 miles up 83 from you. Sounds like you've had an exciting life, at least with cars. I'll keep a lookout for a 40 coupe for you. Seen some nice ones lately under $30k, but you'd have to yank the SBC out of them to be happy. You should check out NSRA York Nats this coming June, might find one there.:D

2. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Welcome ! Glad to have another old fart like me on the HAMB. I'm 65 and we did some crazy things to keep our rides goin back in the day and to keep them cool. Put lots of bricks in the trunk to set um down. Hell gas was cheep and we didn't go that fast anyway. Hope you find your 40. Thanks, BOBBY FORD

3. Welcome!Guys like you are one of my favorite parts of the HAMB.Please tell more stories and post more pics.I have a friend who's your age and I can listen to him for hours.I wish he had more pictures.He won't go near a computer.

4. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

wow Welcome To The Hamb Henry.

5. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Welcome to the HAMB from Australia, -more stories, more pictures!!

6. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Hey Ol man,
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B ,glad to see that some of the older generation is still into cars from the way it was... glad to see ya

7. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

Welcome Henry, sure would love to hear more of your stories from back in the
    day when Hot Rodding was born and people like you started making history by
    being the first.........

8. trammel

trammel

Welcome Henry Keep telling the stories and living the dream.

9. TBell

TBell

Great pictures Henry send more if you have them

10. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

Another Welcome from Sothern Md. Great pics and some good info...gonna try that vent trick...:).
    Fitysix