Register now to get rid of these ads!

after 7 months, the shop is finally ready to work in

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MoparMan4GZUZ, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I spent a good part of a weeks vacation getting all the crud out of the garage that got packed in there when we moved in 7 months ago. It is now about 80% done, the welder is partially wired (need a breaker switch, I need to hard wire in the compressor instead of the quick hookup I stuck on it 6 months ago and I will be ready to rock and roll. I can't begin to tell you how much I have missed working on the truck, but getting the home and acreage in shape had to take precidence. I snapped a few pix to show what it looks like. I plan on getting the truck hot wired enough to start it within a week or two. Gotta go over to the west side of the mountains tomorrow and stay for a few days. Son has his divorce and custody hearing and we need to be there.

Attached Files:

2. Vergil

Vergil

Looks great but no oil on the floor ....
    Vergil

3. oh yes there is!! I was just careful not to photo that spot, the rear end leaks like a bugger!!!!! :D

4. droptop 63

droptop 63
    from Texas

I sure it will make working on anything more enjoyable. Congrats.

5. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

i can tell you right now, it's not big enough.

6. "i can tell you right now, it's not big enough."
    They are never big enough. It's like a gun safe, you will invariably grow into whatever size shop you have.

7. It won't stay that way for very long.....

8. Your truck isn't leaking, it is just marking it's territory. Pat

9. hopefully in a few years, I will get my 30x40x12 shop done, too many other financial fires in the works right now. The shop I have now is actually much bigger than my last one (20x20x8) but smaller than the previous one (30x48x12). Ya fits in what ya gots!!!!!!

10. Wow all that in only 7 months. Congrats. Been in our place 6 years now. Came with a shop big enough for 4 cars. Now can only hold 1. Too much stuff in the way. I should be out cleaning it up instead of sitting here on the computer.

11. wallyringo

wallyringo

congrats it looks good, got to have the fridge with beer.

12. outlaw256

outlaw256

looks good! for now.lol ive got 2 shops here at the house. one is a old wood structure that we have added on a couple times 46 x 24 use it to build and store bikes and parts (now has 2 49 ford trucks and a bike lift and a bike.)and a 6yr old 48 x 60 metal shop.i have to work in the driveway. i try to keep them neat and clean. but god they are full. and the wife is not allowed to store anything in either one and those are the buildings use for our buisness.lol