Register now to get rid of these ads!

Addiction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by my47soto, Oct 20, 2010.

1. my47soto

my47soto

I'm currently seperated from my 1948 DeSoto, cause I'm out in Waterloo, Iowa on business. I got through with my chop filled in the rear portions, knocked out my rear doors, snatched off the spindles to be sent off to get fitted for disk the morning before I flew out. Then I left to go on my business trip, made it to the airport and all of a sudden I couldn't get it the DeSoto off of my mind. I daydream about working on my car, I fantasized about how it would look once the suspension was done. I was thinking about my car more then my gorgeous wife. I thought that it was just me having a moment, but I fell asleep and guess what I'm dreaming there's me in the shop working on the DeSoto. I woke up disappointed because I was just in a hotel room in Waterloo, Iowa and not in the shop. I cant stop thinking about my car..... I think Im actually going through withdrawl!!! Is it just me or has this happen to anyone else???

2. 76cam

76cam

Yea me too.I started on my Model A over at a friends and only get to work on it a few times a month.But its all i can think about. So youre not alone.And yes building cars is addicting.

3. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

sometime i think about my car/cars when im haveing sex, it feels good