Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Action Photo Prints - Meltdown Drags

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by TerrytheK, Sep 24, 2017.

1. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Ortonville

State: Minnesota
    Price: In ad
    Had a blast at the last Meltdown, have posted a few pics on here as well. Since I had some enlargements made for friends, I also did some for myself that I planned to frame and hang in my basement. Problem is, I have so much stuff hanging on the walls now I really don't have room without clearing out some other stuff! So I kept a couple favorites and thought I'd see if there's any interest in the others by posting them here. These are printed on heavyweight lustre-finish genuine Kodak photo paper by a professional photo lab and are ready for framing and display. The watermarks and sizes are NOT on the actual prints. Can do Paypal or USPS money order. Shipping is extra, your shipping cost is whatever it costs me.
    If you have questions feel free to start a conversation and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as I can. Thanks!

16" x 24" Iron Man, 3 wheels up - **** SOLD *****
    DSC_0058_SALE.jpg

10" x 20" '63-1/2 Ford at speed **** SOLD ****
    DSC_0073_SALE.jpg

12" x 24" Hairy Hauler burnout $20.00 + shipping
    DSC_0260_SALE.jpg

10" x 20" FED burnout **** SOLD ****
    DSC_0248_SALE.jpg

10" x 15" Smokin' '37 Chev $15.00 + shipping DSC_0225_SALE.jpg

10" x 15" AWB Mopar wheelie **** SOLD ****
    DSC_0230_SALE.jpg

10" x 15" Mighty Mouse II **** SOLD **** DSC_0217_SALE.jpg

10" x 15" Lark Ness Monster **** SOLD ****
    DSC_0222_SALE.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Still have a couple enlargements left so will bring this to the top once more. Buy 'em now, take 'em to the Meltdown and get them autographed!!
    If they don't sell I guess I'll just have to make room on my wall to hang 'em up! :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  3. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER