Register now to get rid of these ads!

? about the Eastwood Company?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sled51merc, Jan 6, 2004.

1. I was thinking about buying some hammers and dollys from the Eastwood Company, but if I remember right I haven't seen alot of positive feedback about them. Just wondering, are they not a good company to order from and why?

Thanks,

sled

2. Radshit

Radshit

I bought a set a while back...they seem just fine...and I do some pretty obscene things with them.......

3. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

we bought some buffing stuff from them and it works great..They were good to do business with too just my thoughts....

4. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Always had good luck with them!

5. BELLM

BELLM

So have I.

6. Good business with them here too!

7. Michigan Rick

Michigan Rick
    from Owosso Mi.

Try their Chassis Black paint. That shit has to wear off your fingers!!! Lasts a long time but you only put it on once. To go over it you have to grind the old off and start over or it has a reaction and curls up.

8. 30roadster

30roadster

i think their reputation is good as far as service and products...their reputation is bad for stealing ideas from the metalshapers guys like the benchtop planishing hammer and english wheel......

9. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

they do cost a bit more,but my friend has a job stop he goes to right next to them...so i usually send up some cash with him for stuff...never mail ordered,but was happy with the products so far

10. Paul2748

Paul2748

I have bought alot of stuff, mustly small things over the years. Very good service and the products are good. Some of their stuff is a little pricey, but overall very satisfied.

11. I've never had a problem with them

12. dondanno

dondanno

I like Martin Hambers....

13. Ron Covell is dropping the Martin line. I just ordered some stuff, they still have lots in stock. I wonder if this is due to Eastwood picking up the line????????? I like Covell better!

14. plmczy

plmczy

I do know one thing, their stand at Carlisle sucks. It looks like a big discount tent. I mean they had some good stuff, but it looks like they only bring certain products and then not enough of it. later plmczy

15. [ QUOTE ]
    I like Covell better!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron Covell is a CLASS act.
    Quality products and service that is second to none.
    If I need anything related to metalshaping,that is the first place I look.
    Other decent suppliers include:
    Fournier Enterprises,
    Trident tools

16. Eastwood is a great company to buy from, and they sell some good stuff , but i think they are a little high priced. if you shop around for other suppliers you will find the same things at a lower cost.

17. D Picasso

D Picasso

my experience with them is that they ship slower than old people, uh, eat.