Register now to get rid of these ads!

A way for Hambers to unite, be seen, compete and give to charity.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sir Woosh, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Like a lot of shows we have clubs that come to Lead Scene East that display their banners. Would like to see a HAMB banner displayed at Lead Scene East this yr.
    Anybody out there willing to step up & try to get something organized ??? The Club Participation Award would be a great way for the this organization to make a donation to Charity.

This was posted in another thread and I thought it best to bring it to the front.

They are having club competition events that pay a couple of hundred dollars to win. Hamb members can unite and compete at this event and have the winnings donated to the charity of choice.

I'm on the board of advisors for the East Coast Cruising Association and group that are putting on this event and don't want to create a problem of conflict by entering the competition with visiting clubs.

If someone will head up the Hambers meeting at the show to give it a go, it would be great............

Thanks! Sir Woosh........................<!-- / message -->

2. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Back to the top hoping to find someone attending the show......

3. robber

robber

An honorable cause, Sir Woosh! I'm a long way from the East Coast, or I would be glad to participate. East Coast guys rally and show what we have to offer if you can... I know there are a hek of a lot of HAMBERS in that area that could help get people involved just by attending and showing their sweet rides, and also showing their support. Good car guys are good people. Helping others makes you feel good too. As HAMBERS and car guys, we can set an example for Americans and people everywhere;) Wow, I better get off of my soap box before I fall off... I could break a hip:(