Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods A song dedicated to flat black automobiles

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vtx1800, Sep 16, 2020.

1. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

IMG_0493.JPG My wife has a podcast app on her phone that we use for music in the shop, she just found this podcast that is generated out of Australia, lots of good music and as I am reinstalling the plugs in my my "53 Stude flat black automobile" this song comes on. Kinda catchy, hope you all enjoy it.

Makes me wonder if there are more songs like this out there:) I posted Warren Zevons' Studebaker song on the Studebaker Drivers Club.......well a few were a little thin skinned about it, I suspect this group is a little more open:)

With about 200 miles on a frame up build I drove to Atlantic IA last Sunday (about an hour away) for Heads Up Drag Racing, the picture is of the car being tech-ed in. The wife asked if she should drive a second car:) No need, I told her, we had a good time, I guess the picture was for self aggrandizement:)

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    winduptoy and stanlow69 like this.
  2. low down A

low down A

look's like your having fun with your studebaker. i liked every thing warren zevon did. werewolves of london is a great classic