Register now to get rid of these ads!

A reminder to Midwest stripers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safariknut, Jan 6, 2004.

1. The Detroit Area PINHEADS Panel Jam is being held this Sunday at AutoCraft Collision 44116 Michigan Avenue Canton MI(about a mile west of I-275)from 9am til whenever(usually about 5 or 6pm).Hope to see a few HAMBers there.
    Ray

2. Daddy-O

Daddy-O

Looking forward to meeting a few Hambers there as well! Ray - I saw the Safari in Lima at the Rebel Run but didn't get a chance to meet you. Hopefully on Sunday!

3. MetalFlaked60

MetalFlaked60

I wish i could make it but detriot is a LONG way from GA [​IMG].........JAMIE

4. Roger that! See ya all there. [​IMG]

5. [ QUOTE ]
    detriot is a LONG way from GA

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then,you better leave now,or you'll miss it.And bring warm clothes too. [​IMG]

6. [ QUOTE ]

Well then,you better leave now,or you'll miss it.And bring warm clothes too. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's for sure! As I type this I just came back in from the shop and there is a full moon and a cloudless sky and it's about 5 degrees Fahrenheit with a smattering of snow on the ground.It's supposed to be cold all week but I just put a new t'stat in the Safari and it's actually producing heat for a change!The blower motor still works spasmodically(depending on the time of the month)but it still manages to cough up a little warmth through the underseat heater core.Looking forward to seeing the familiar faces as wellas some new ones.Even have some panels to trade.SEE YA THERE!