Register now to get rid of these ads!

A reintroduction.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by boss245, Jan 11, 2012.

1. boss245

boss245

While I have been a member here for a few years, I have only posted in the FAS. I mostly just read the build and photo threads, not having anything older than 73 myself. I do have a 1951 Ferguson TO-30 tractor though.
    I have another login here, mostly just to claim it, which is hotrodrendering, the name of my hobby/side business.
    Having the curse of loving to draw hot rods, I spend/have spent way too much time collecting books and manuals, because having grown up when there were no computers in school, and an LED watch was the future, the printed page rules over the internet.
    I race a 2005 Mustang V6 auto, it runs 11.85 with a Vortech supercharger @16LBS boost with all the original equiptment functioning. 20 mpg too.
    That is where the "boss245" comes from, (4.0L = 245 CID) I use that nick on all the mustang sites as well.
    [​IMG]

I also have a 1973 Mach 1, in Saddle Bronze with a white interior. I have rebuilt the 351 and installed a new interior, brake lines, and everything else that needs replacing after a car sits in a barn for 20 years.
    Still need some new tires, but I got time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been showing my artwork at some shows over the last year, including the Detroit Autorama, which I plan on being at again this year.
    Sample of the work, in case you don't check out the FAS-
    [​IMG]
    Anyways, this is a great site, all the rods make me wish I had one, some day!

2. Welcome aboard! Great artwork!!!