Register now to get rid of these ads!

A Night of Honky Tonk Angels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by -JoeSmith-, Jun 7, 2011.

1. -JoeSmith-

-JoeSmith-

[​IMG]Well folks, we are putting on a big show for a great cause on a big day in central VA. There will be a cruise in from 3-6 with music provided by the Fredericksburg Karb Kings. There will be live music from 7 until the wee hours of the morning. There will country, rockabilly, rock n' roll and of course, honky tonk by some heavy hitting female acts. We are also putting the spotlight on some local businesses that have been quietly supporting culture and the hot rod arts for a long time, including our own Dave Havlir. More on that later...

We have more than a hundred spaces available for the cruise in and plenty of motorcycle spaces. Early registration is available for the cruise in and show.

http://www.events.org/honkytonkangels/cpage.aspx?e=34866

A small donation will gain you access to the cruise in, 6 bands, burlesque, roller girls, celebrity guests, raffle prizes and general awesomeness. All proceeds go directly to the VA Breast Cancer Foundation.
    Come out and support a good cause by having a good time. Feel free to contact me, Doug Walker at [email protected] if you have any questions or club parking needs. Thanks.

2. Nice! :D

Sounds like a good time.

3. sololobo

sololobo

Best wishes for a great event. Joe, that poster is great, I am a cowperson nut and love the little philly with her western look leapord outfit thumpin the big ol dog house base, wish I could be there. Begging for someone to take pix and post. Have a blast. ~sololobo~

4. house of fab

house of fab
    from ashland va

looking forward to the big day !!!