Register now to get rid of these ads!

A knock at the door...............

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fab32, Dec 6, 2007.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

........... just as I settled in for my morning HAMB fix. Damn, who could be bothering me at this time of the day?
    Huh! It's the mail lady (she is the daughter of the regular mail carrier and substitutes on occasion).
    She has a bundle that obviously wouldn't fit in the mailbox. I thank her and close the door. Now I see what is so big . All of the junk mail is sitting on a big brown heavy envelope.........what the hell.
    Looking in the upper lefthand corner I spot the return address, Atomic Industry. YAHOO!!!!!!!my HAMB calendar has arrived.
    Quick look through the pages, awesome photography (as usual), another home run.
    Thanks to everyone who was involved, and to Ryan and Marcie (who I understand was in charge of packageing an mailing), Django, and all who contributed pictures.

Frank

2. BELLM

BELLM

Got mine today too. Very nice! January made me shiver!! Brrr!!!

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Didn't it turn out nice? Chad really out did himself this year... And the photography is amazing.

Shipping. Marcie is pretty efficient man... She had a system that I was not to screw with. The two of us had all of last week's orders packaged and to the mail station in under 3 hours. Not half bad!

4. I suck.........

5. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

got mine today. definately a step up from last years. i love it and it's very well done. bought two so that i can give my dad one from Christmas too...

-scott noteboom

6. ground_pounder

ground_pounder

was the mail lady cute....seeing as it was the hamb calendar ya had to of smooched her...

7. Django

Django
    from Chicago

You guys are making me blush! :D

thanks. The photography submitted this year was outstanding. Thank you for that.

8. Got mine yesterday too....REALLY nice work by all involved.

I do miss the soft, fruity touch of the GMB's,,,on the calendar, of course,,,otherwise, thanks!

Bryan