Register now to get rid of these ads!

A huge thanks to "Shifts"!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Plowboy, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

I posted a question a couple weeks ago about using a 700R with a Rochester 3X2 setup in the spacetruck.

Dave aka "shifts" replied and told me to give him a call because he thought he could solve my problem. Well I gave him a call and he told me what to send to him. He did his thing and sent it back, with a bunch of Midtown transmission swag to boot. I slapped it all back in the tranny (which was much easier than I thought I must say) so now I have a functional OD tranny without all the extra bullshit wiring and such. If anyone has any automatic tranny issues, I highly suggest giving Dave a call up there at Midtown Transmission in Eau Claire, WI.

Shameless Spam/Plug over. I just thought "shifts" deserved it. Continue on with your day.

Thanks Dave AKA "shifts"! [​IMG]

2. Plowboy

Plowboy

Dave, I put about 200 miles on the tranny and it seems to be working fine.

I lost a wheel bearing on my rear axle while out on the interstate, so I still haven't got everything dialed in!

I have been screwing around with the spacetruck so much I haven't had a chance to even drive the Model A to see if my problem is fixed there.

3. AHotRod

AHotRod

It's good to read things like this.....
    Thanks 4 sharing.