Last fall my wife was at a neighbors garage sale and they new we were into cars, they said another neighbors father had passed away and that they had a model A they want to sell, well one think led to another and i ended up with a pretty nice coupe body I had been collecting parts to put a blown small block chevy together for that "right" project, its a weiand intake, nos cragar magnesium 2" gilmer pullys, home made idler arm, old 2" idle pully and a modern ish snouth that my buddy shortened to line up everything. i dug thru my pile of model A frames and found one that seemed pretty decent and measure square. a few years back at carlisle swap meet i found a model A front crossmember that had been modified to accept a high arch spring like a model T or model A rear, ive spent years collecting parts for this gasser project and it all just started falling togethor i bought these small window halibrands from a buddy a while back, rear is a 57 olds, the front runners came out of an old hot rodders hay loft, i have a set of american lemans front skinnys that may end up in place of these but well see. i ended up with a old chrome 60hp tube axle and split bones off ebay 4-5 years back and were also earmarked for this project. headers are headman and valve covers are Say why and weiand units this car has always struck a liking to me heres a bunch of misc pics of it i started monkying with a stock T rear spring and narrowed up the main leaf for mock up but went to narrow, kinda a crap shoot guessing on this stuff, a while back i had ended up with a narrow T bucket model T rear spring, i took that and narrowed it up little buy little till i got it close to the right shackle angle, its still a tiny long but i want to get some more weight in it. ill try to post some updates when i get a little further on it but itll be down the road.