Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage A Bombers Weekend,Sweden

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Barrelnose pickup, Aug 5, 2014.

1. haychrishay

haychrishay

Cool cars but I have to say the chopped 47 Caddy one of my favorites!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Due to unforseen reasons I didn't get to the corner further up the hill but here you go anyway.
    It was a blast anyway.Big crowd,great venue. DSCF0964.JPG DSCF0965.JPG DSCF0966.JPG DSCF0967.JPG DSCF0968.JPG DSCF0969.JPG DSCF0970.JPG DSCF0971.JPG

3. I hope I didn't post to many pics but these are a selection I hope covered the weekend,Thanks again to the A Bombers.
    My other passion is bikes as are alot of blokes on here,and there were a couple of those there also,I will finish off on them and if it's not acceptable here then it will be deleted.
    Cheers DSCF0741.JPG DSCF0795.JPG DSCF0851.JPG DSCF0852.JPG DSCF0854.JPG DSCF0935.JPG DSCF0936.JPG DSCF0937.JPG DSCF0938.JPG DSCF0939.JPG

4. Great photos of what has become one of the most interesting traditional hot rod events on the planet. Thank you for sharing them with us.

loudbang likes this.
  5. prez

prez

the bikes are cool
    hot rod heaven
    great photos cobber

6. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

looks like a good time was had by all, thanks for the pictures

7. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Man, you guys know how to throw a party/show.

8. Cheers Prez,glad you enjoyed

Not me mate,I Live in Oz and just went for a look!But you are right,they sure do!

9. Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting the pics!

10. When it comes to getting back to our roots, I think we could take a lesson from the Swedes; they really DO get it!
    Thx for posting some great pics..

jocktherock likes this.
  11. Thanks for sharing the pics, always look forward each year to seeing the pics from the A-bomber's old-style weekend.