Register now to get rid of these ads!

A-Bombers pics....... it's less than 3 weeks away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kuztomklaus, Jul 18, 2006.

1. I’m so excited!! :) :) :)

A-Bombers Old Style Weekend is less than 3 weeks away now and I’m going in the Chevy. Woohooooo! It’s going to be interesting to race the hill with a V8 and Aut. Not like the previous times a straight 6 with three on the tree. It’s gonna be a lot more fun I’ll bet.
    I know that Dirtyest Devil is going (Woohooooo) Rocket daemon and probably cheaters Pete is gonna be there and of cause JB, since he’s running the show. Anybody else going??

Here’s a few pics from prev. years for those that haven’t been there!

Klaus

Attached Files:

2. misslizzy&chris

misslizzy&chris

We'll be there and coming from UK but without a car this year ... just flying in for the weekend. Last year we left 10 litres of transmission fluid in Sweden and still trying to find the final part to rebuild the Dynaflow ('50 Buick Super if anyone has any spares!) Can't wait to be there. This is the BEST weekend ever!

3. Well look me up when you get there, now you know what car to look for.

4. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

I´m going too! If everything goes as planned, I will go in my 48 Chevy together with my brother in his 54 Chevy -And loads of beers! ;) I´m actually in the middle of tearing apart my interior right now, hope I will get my new tuck'n'roll ready in time!!

5. slapshot

slapshot
    from Belgium

I'll be there with the Dodge , can't wait !!!

6. tonydamnread

tonydamnread
    from Nashville

i wish i would've known about this when i lived in norway. i didn't find out about it til after i got back to the states.

7. CheatersPete

CheatersPete

I'm sorry, I have to choose this year... I go to the Hayride....

Hope see ya soon Klaus!

8. Damn it, I'd hoped to see you. Have Fun at the Hayride! Tell me all about it!

9. its_a_nick

its_a_nick
    from Sweden

I will be going again this year. To bad i wont get my car together but hopefully next year.

10. I want the longest distance trophy, wahooooo!!! I can't even wait, its all I think about every day while I thrash on my shit trying to tie up all my loose ends. Just went out and bought all new film equiptment, so I'll have full coverage. Vh1 is waiting for film from me, I'm sure they'll get a lot of Sweden's good times in it. Gonna be amazing Claus, can't wait to see you guys! Mel

11. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

[​IMG]
    Click the pic...

See all of you there, guys!!!:)

12. Magnus B

Magnus B

I'll be there for sure. Don't know if I'm bringing my car, but I usually bring it every other year... so I'll probably bring it.

//Magnus

13. emiliedk

emiliedk
    from denmark

Hi Klaus And Mikael..hope To Join You..but Wont Be Back From Vacation Until Friday Night.
    And Looking Forward To Meet You Kent..how Is My Cadillac Engine Doing!!?
    Palle

14. chrisman

chrisman

I'll definitely be there, and bringing the sedan for the first time.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

15. platuart

platuart
    from Finland

Recyclers from Finland will arrive there with this car, Timo Herti's '41 Lincoln Zephyr.
    Primer Magazines and Annual books, Do Dads Offbeat Weekend DVD's and other cool mags are for sale nearby this kustom. Also pinstriping is available.
    Check out my website www.platuart.com

See ya there!

PLATU
    Chief Editor of Primer magazine

Attached Files:

16. Janne

Janne

I will be there this year also.:)

17. It's gonna be such a great party this year

See Ya'll there:)

18. klazurfer

klazurfer

AV8-rider & Me will arrive on Friday evening in this old thing :)
    see ya there .. :

Attached Files:

19. J.B.

J.B.
    from Sweden

Two days to go.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pics: Chrisman

20. Janne

Janne

I forgot to mention that I will bring my prints if someone is interested. You will regonize me from Frozen Bones T-shirt.

21. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Yupp we are. :):):):):) The roadsters have to wait a little longer( Next year????)

and yesss we do sleep in it. No need to hazzle with a tent when you got the indian couch to sleep on.

You come to my place tomorrow ..zurfer. I see there is a lot of fun work to be done before we are ready to go.

.....and by the way J.B. make sure you got the fridges stuffed with cold beer.
    We are thirsty.

See ya.

22. Im comming, its gonna be a blast as allways, i promise to take alot of pics for everyone who cant be there!To everyone whos going, see you there!

[​IMG]

Pic by Mats Palsson!

23. mikaelmtb

mikaelmtb
    from Denmark

I´m leaving in about an hour, not in my Chevy though! Dont trust the gearbox! :( So if theres someone who has got a three-speed GM20 for sale in Denmark/ Sweden I am very interested!!

But cant wait for the party to get started!! :D Will take a lot of pictures, and upload them as soon as possible!! The weather is not looking bad, its sure gonna be a blast!!!

See you all there!!! :)

24. I´ll be there as well. Leaving home early tomorrow morning, I´ll be there noon friday I guess. At Saturday we will have a Gasoline Magazine display there, selling magazines and signing up subscriptions... See you!