Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features A bit of So Cal Down Under

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jive-Bomber, May 11, 2017.

1. UNSHINED 2

UNSHINED 2

You guys are doing a great job over there!

xppetey66 likes this.
  2. The way I see it, theres only one hotrod culture. It doesnt matter what country you live in, the hotrod brotherhood is all the same! Hell I think traditional cars are often times more pure overseas then they are here in the states as illustrated in this video.

I gotta give anyone credit who can build a period correct car in Australia, japan, europe, etc. I think finding early ford parts is a challenge here, I couldnt even imagine what its like over there..

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lodaddyo and Surfcityrocker like this.
  3. Squablow

Squablow

I've sent countless number of parts to Australian car builders as well as several whole cars to Europe, in my experience, they have a much greater appreciation for them since it's so hard to get their hands on one, they're not neglected or butchered up nearly as often as they are here.

Texas36 likes this.
  4. Torana68

Torana68
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Australia

there are some guys in Japan doing a great job, no chance of finding rusty tin over there

Texas36 likes this.
  5. Outback

Outback
    from NE Vic

Just count the Australian only 39 std coupe ute I sent to US as settling the Score on Ross' very cool A roadster! @jugheadjones is a stand up guy, a real gentleman and a pleasure to do bussiness with, now back to what this is all about!

7. Rusty Poncho

Rusty Poncho

Wow