Register now to get rid of these ads!

A bad month saved by a love affair...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 12, 2004.

1. av8

av8

Rather than hi-jack your feel-good post, Ryan, I'm going to open a new thread about leaf springs, and Posies in particular because I might be using a set.

2. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

Glad to hear you're back on the road Ryan...how much did you want for the Cadillac sign? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

<font color="green">You're a busy man.

Too bad you had to sell the wifes car.

I can't part with cars, I never would have been able to sell that thing.

And your car? No way in hell anyone would get that thing away from me if it was mine.

Your car gives me great wood! [​IMG]

Hang in there man.

Your secret admirer,

RASHY </font>

4. Good to hear your back in the saddle........bad times can make the good ones feel even better.......or maybe you just become a better person......but getting out in your beast would be the best tonic to relieve the stress's of LIFE!! [​IMG]

5. swazzie

swazzie

Damn!

swaZZie

6. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

Glad to hear the 38's going again.
    Even better to hear you are going again.

Whenever work has me down, or I am worn out from dealing with the problems of my 83 year old DAD...........or I am just bummed out....

<font color="red"> I just pile in my old 40 Ford coupe and head out for the countryside. BETTER than drugs ever could be. </font>

[​IMG]

7. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

funny what love and passion can do... it always works out,if you keep faith... at least that has been my experience. thanks for the HAMB.
    nic

8. Hmmmmmmmm sounds very familiar. After fighting with my truck for the last 50000 miles or so I decided it was time to get rid of the terrible negative camber I had. It was to the point Sue hasn't driven the truck for the last two years. So the weekend before York (never do things over the winter when you can wait to the last minute) we pulled the front fenders spindles and upper A-arms off. The A-arm bolts were right up against the spring towers (25 year of Progressive Mustang IFS) so we torched the towers, elongated the slots and bolted it back together. Front end alignment Tuesday and off to York Wednesday and boy what a difference! It drives like a real automobile now - not like a bumper car between two Jersey barriers!! AND, Sue even drove a leg of the return trip from York. Guess I'll keep the old girl for another 290,000 miles.

So Ryan, I know the feeling. (And I guess you don't need that 15" air cleaner any more.)

Dennis

9. FWilliams

FWilliams

geez,i am getting all teary eyed over here [​IMG]

more garage pics please

10. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Well, Ryan Needless to say you know How I feel about these body styles too. I must say the 38 is looking good. The rear stance is just right. These cars are the best styles on the planet. I too will never sell my 37. It may get transformed from time to time over the years but they will have to throw my dead ass in the shotgun seat during my funeral procession. Great floor shot too.

11. TV

TV

Ryan, I've been there man, I know how you feel.--TV [​IMG]

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Whenever I'm feeling sad and blue, a ride in the hot rod is all it takes to straighten everything out. I'm glad to hear you got things heading in the right direction once again.

13. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nice. But now there's too much free space in the garage.

14. OldCarPilot

OldCarPilot
    from Bel Air MD

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice. But now there's too much free space in the garage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Famous last words...! [​IMG]