Register now to get rid of these ads!

6x2 Hemi Manifold

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nomobux, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Been sittin in the shop and I know I'll never afford building one up at my age, so the ? is. What would be a realistic price to ask for a 6x2 manifold with 97s. Has fuel block & lines, junk linkage, no air cleaners. 97s would prob need kits (?) Also have misc jets.

2. fatabone

fatabone

Which hemi is it for and do you have any pics?

3. not 392., but heard they make spacers to adapt to one. Edelbrock. Early 60s. Was last running on a C dragster. No pics at this time

4. laverda

laverda

Send it immediately to Canada and I will send you a 1917 Thomas Edison phonograph to play to play old timey music on [​IMG]

... but, wrong forum .... anyway I have seen the manifold (log style) go for 3-400US ... with carbs, hmmm, as high as 6-800US. Higher if non-U fab style. Just ball parkin' here as my current eBay watch list does not have this style of manifold listed.

Post pics if you have em.

Later,
    papa al

5. SAVAGE

SAVAGE
    Alliance Vendor

if it is for a Chrylser and its a log style it will fit all chrylers. I need it. Also if Its a desoto. its the same saze as a dodge and a couple of bolts are in differend places. I've been looking for another half to the drag star I have but I would like to buy your whole intake if you want to sell it.

thanks

AARON SAVAGE