Register now to get rid of these ads!

66 Lincoln Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tall Paul, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 66 Lincoln Continental they could possibly scan and email to me, please? :)

If so would be mucho appreciated.

Cheers,
    Paul.

2. stevechaos13

stevechaos13

3. congo

congo
    from oregon, wi

4. The gold! Thanks for the link! Thanks to everyone else for the linnks too, i downloaded all them first in the hope to read through and find some similarities.

The power windows on the 66 lincoln i just picked up aren't working and i figured its probably an electrical gremlin. Ayone know any common issues with these that i might focus on?

Thanks for al lthe replies guys,

Paul.

5. stevechaos13

stevechaos13

Age is an electrical gremlin itself man. Check your fuses first to make sure that none of the prior owners jumped off of em. Very common. Hell, when I got my car all the fuses had been removed and every single terminal jumped.
    If you're all good there check the connections in the door looms. They deteriorate very quickly and then finally check the connections to the motors and then the motors themselves. Depending on the condition of your window seals and ho much water the car has seen, it's avery common problem for rain to short em out.
    A test light and a continuity meter, along with patience are your best friends!

6. Well free is better!!! Saved a copy myself!