Register now to get rid of these ads!

66 c-10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 66 kustom C-10, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 66 kustom C-10

66 kustom C-10

Hey guys and gals, I'm buildin a 66 C-10 and want to go with a mild 60's custom look. I plan on two tone w/ orange and white. I'm thinking of flaking the orange. The top body line will be my paint break. Orange up and white under. what is the norm for flake as far as size and does any one have pics of some flaked kustoms.

2. or you could do an intro! or just buy my truck..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 66 kustom C-10

66 kustom C-10

Love the seat. cool truck too. But i'm goin a little further with mine. I'm going to be runnin a 61 grill w/ the drawer pulls and a 63 GMC Hood w/ chrome reverse wheels and a lot more orange on top. Going to use the body line just below your C10 badge.

4. my truck is not for sale. and i will tell you one more time go do an intro! read and learn. and you wait until you see my truck for version 2..

5. 66 kustom C-10

66 kustom C-10

Man sorry, didn't know Intros were such a big deal. Posted one up. Now will I get more people to comment or do I just sit around and read other post about nothing that will help me at this time. No affence to any one, but I thought thats what this forum was about helping fellow car guys out with there questions.

6. 66 kustom C-10

66 kustom C-10

and forgive me. didn't you see my status, I'm a F.N.G.

7. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA