Register now to get rid of these ads!

64 f100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jinxd, Jul 26, 2011.

1. jinxd

jinxd
    from ohio

I finally got my truck back and I'm trying to post pix. What am I doing wrong? It keeps saying "upload failed". I'm kinda happy and I wanted to share the the pictures. Thanx
    Eddy:confused:

2. squirrel

squirrel

3. jinxd

jinxd
    from ohio

Squirrel, I've posted pictures before (see album), but for some reason I can't it to upload. I read those posts by the way and being as computer illiterate as I am, I'm missin something. I'll keep trying. Thanx for the info.

4. squirrel

squirrel

What is the file size of the pictures you're trying to upload?

5. VonWegener

VonWegener

Jinxd do this: Go to photobucket.com. Open an account. Follow their prompts to upload photos from your computer. Don't worry about albums or any other stuff on photobucket. A page with your pictures will show up. Then hold your mouse over the picture you want to upload and 4 options stacked above each other will appear. Chose the bottom one with a single click. Magically this saves all the info of a perfectly resized photo into your computer. Now do a post on the Hamb and click "CTRL" and "V" simultaneously. Your pic will appear in the text. I am as stupid as a silverback gorilla when it comes to computers and could figure it out on the first try.

6. jinxd

jinxd
    from ohio

I got 'em loaded in my album. Now I have to figer out how to post 'em here. Thanx Fellas. I sure do appreciate cha.