Register now to get rid of these ads!

63 buick riviera convertible!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cfnutcase, Feb 3, 2013.

1. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Well almost.....:eek: Jim

Attached Files:

2. codeblu

codeblu

Someone with the right skill set could save that. I've always thought these era Riviers would look great as convertibles.

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

should have made it a pick up while he had the sawzall out.

4. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Perfect for an idea iv had in my head ... 60 - 61 GM bubble top on a early rev

5. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

Whoever cut it did not hurt it real bad, it is a pretty clean cut, but this car is just a plain one, the other car I have it a A/C power windows power seat, power ant. tilt wheel, and has the fake knock-off wheel covers, so it is the best one to build, plus it is white with red int, the one with the top cut off is white with brown int. and the other car has title this one dosent, so this one is a good parts car, but they should have made a convertible, man it is a great looking car, has nice lines for a rag top!! I thought about keeping it and sticking it in the back of the shop, chopping it a little maybe 4" doing a carson top....ya know doing some crazy shit with it, hell I have nothing in the car! What do I have to loose!! Jim

6. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

where do you find all this stuff ?

7. cfnutcase

cfnutcase
    from Branson mo

It is all over the place up here, hell where are you at in ar? I come down there and find cars like crazy! My mom and dad collected cars, so I grew up looking, I can smell rust! LOL, I can really spot cars, I think that makes a big difference, I have been with guys that drive right by cars and never see them. There are still a lot of cars out there they are just a little more hidden than they once were. Jim

8. Wow, cool planter.