Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 59 79 chev pu

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Two shabby, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Two shabby

Two shabby

image.jpg Thought I might throw this video up here of my truck I have had since I was 18 or 19. I'm 34 now. The chassis is now under its 3rd body. I have gotten tired of the 73-87 body and found a 59 Chevy truck minus the bed and drivetrain on clist for $300. HAd to put new front and rear corners , steps, floor, upper windshield frame and patch firewall. Cab Was so rusted that it was caving in. Found a bed and shortened wheelbase to match. Converted hydro boost to vacuum and moved master to firewall due to clutch linkage and different frame causing clearance issues. Pickup ip a supercharger from a friend for $300 (seems to be lucky number). Currently wirin image.jpg g with rebel 9 plus 3 kit. Need to move front cross member forward to get radiator to sit lower and proper . Might do that tonight. I'm excited to have it running again and able to drive in and out of garage. Hasnt been on the road in 8 years. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Two shabby

Two shabby

I have a video of it running but it's 30 seconds long and won't load. Dang it