Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

58 Ranchero project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Studebakester, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Studebakester

Studebakester
    from Oxnard, CA

City: Ventura

State: California
    Price: 1800
    For Sale a 1958 Ranchero rolling chassis. It is mostly complete though disassembled. It is missing some of the side chrome and gold trim. Also cannot find the parking lights. There is some cancer in the lower rear quarters and it comes with replacement panels for those areas as well as one for the lower left front fender. The tailgate and hood and both doors have been removed and had the bodywork done and are in primer. The grill and front bumper are there as well as a nice seat. The dash is out but there and disassembled. All the wiring appears to be there and in tac as well as all suspension...just no drivetrain or radiator. Can send more pics by text. Will deliver within 100 miles for fuel and meals (probably 2-gotta feed my co-pilot)
    Call or text Dan @ 661-233-6269. I for some reason don't get notifications anymore from HAMB when I get PMs but I will be trying to check it more often. Thanx. IMG_2072.JPG IMG_2073.JPG