Hope you are familiar with the QER Pacer. I'll just go into what I did after I rescued it from an uncertain existence. It was a body on cosmetic restoration. I found no rust in the quarters, rockers, hood, or front fenders. The trunk had a couple of small rust holes, repaired with POR 15. The rest of the surface rust in the trunk was cleaned and painted with POR 15. The floor boards were "repaired" by a previous owner by placing new metal on top of the old boards and covering everything with a hardened substance that is putty knife proof! That was left alone as they held my big butt as I insulated and replaced the headliner. There was some previous damage on the left front fender which hammered out very nicely. The odometer shows 47K+, I believe it to be a good number. The brake and gas pedal are original to the car and show wear consistent with the assumed mileage. Also found the old style maintenance stickers on the door that look like 45K and 42K. The drive train and suspension were un touched. My front end guy did an alignment check and found all to be tight and in specs. The engine and transmission work as expected. No leaks. Looks like the engine was pulled and re-gasketed sometime in the past as there is a lot of RTV evident on many parts and a bunch of oil/dirt on the transmission case. The radiator was cleaned and checked, the engine runs nice and cool even on our hot summer days! The seal on the rear end leaks and the gears are noisy. I have a 2.75 pumpkin for it that goes with the car. The axle seals and bearing are good. Now what is good/great. The body was stripped down to the original factory sealer/primer. All paint products are BASF urethane. The top coats are single stage. The paint has not been rubbed out. The finish was applied with the car dis-assembled. One light coat followed by two wet coats. The stainless was buffed, the chrome is a little tired but really good for a driver. I did not paint the fire wall as I wanted to preserve the QER located under the relays. Plus it shows how close BASF came to matching the paint! The car was reassembled with all new rubber, fuzzies, and seals. I used late model trunk liner in place of the hood and trunk stuff that was missing. The interior is all white but sewn in the stock style. The treadle vac was rebuilt as was the heater control unit. It is now powered with relays instead of drawing motor current off the foil. The brakes are all new, new flex lines were installed. The gas tank was boiled and sealed with a new gas line front to rear. The radio was sent off and converted to AM/FM/MP3 with four channel output. The indash speaker is a new two channel speaker with two speakers in the rear package tray. No metal was cut to accomplish this. I converted the trunk lights to tail and brake vice the tail only. I installed a third eye brake light (LED) in the stainless above the rear glass. I have a perfect replacement stainless piece if the brake light is not wanted. The antenna was moved to the rear fender. The clock works. The glove box liner is the original liner and in good condition. Front seat belts are installed. The Edsel group told me this is a first day of production car, one of three painted in this combination which was discontinued in August of 57. They are on Face Book (I am not) and you can ask about it over there. I have a bunch of under body shots if you need to see the rust free condition (aside of the floor pans) of this car. Also some "under construction" shots if wanted. Just need to thin the heard so no trades. If you need anything else let me know.