Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 56 Ford Victoria 4 door

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by morac41, Aug 12, 2015.

1. morac41

morac41

Hi Does any know where to get roof rail seals for this car ..found all the other seals needed .... it is a pillar less 4 door Victoria town car have scoured the internet from top to bottom...is a Tudor Vicky the same roof rail seal cant find one off these either...Dennis Carpenter doesn't have them listed ... I know this is a very low production car ...it came out of Arizona ..no rust anywhere ..just the trim and rubber seals all fried....any help would be appreciated ..this is a friends car

Attached Files:

2. 2racer

2racer

3. morac41

morac41

Hi 2racer Thanks for the reply I have spoken to Steels ..they have all the small rubber seals they dont make the roof rail seal its about 5 feet long ..runs right along the underneath of the drip rail channel...seals the top of the door glass

4. I would try adapting one from a '55 Victoria 2 door hardtop.
    Probably will need 2 lefts and 2 rights to splice in additional material.
    3M black super duty weather strip adhesive has worked well for me on splice jobs I've done on odd ball GM cars and some Lincoln's I've done in the past.
    Good luck.

5. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Cant help with your dilemma but I will say that those 4 door hardtops are on my favorites list.
    They look best with all the windows down.;)

qicvick likes this.