Register now to get rid of these ads!

'54 Lincoln parts????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kein, Dec 1, 2013.

1. kein

kein

Hello all- Headed home from the beautiful and friendly vacation country of Afghanistan in 15 days. Now I am looking for stuff for my 54 Capri build to get me back to reality and as expected I am running into brick walls on line.
    Does anyone have a good source for these cars? Mine is a 2 door and needs an interior, including pretty much everything, carpets, seat upholstery and headliner. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated and an early Merry Christmas to all happy times coming!

2. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Exactly what do you need, just the interior items mentioned?
    Stock, mild or full custom?
    Ya gotta be specific!
    So...stock interiors I really dont' care about, perhaps LeBarron Bonney might have it. If not, it may not be available since Lincs aren't super popular.
    As for non-stock, any good upholstery shop can make whatever you want in whatever materials you want. There are a few top notch, high dollar ones in NJ, Masters, in Newton, Everlast in Linden, Bruce in Perth Amboy.
    There are other less expensive ones all over.
    DIY.... autointeriors.com is a source for the least costly ones, not a huge choice of colors or patterns, JC Whitney as well. For the next step up, rodinteriors, gives you many choices, lots of colors, patterns, and materials, including Zodiac, Ultrasuade, and leather. All of these sell pre sewn covers, as well as carpet and headliners for almost all makes and models. They do sewn pleats instead of heat pressed.
    Other mechanical stuff is a bit harder to source out for mid 50's Lincs. Kanter, rare parts.com and others have some pieces, but they are expensive!

3. kein

kein

Chopolds- Thanks a ton...going for the factory interior look but mild exterior. I will check into all the places you mentioned and I know it will be expensive so I will try and find pre-made rather than custom work at this point. Thanks again really appreciate the tips.

4. Ole don

Ole don

You might check out the guys over on the Ford Barn late V8 section. I know there are some Lincoln owners over there. If you plan to keep the Lincoln Y block, check out John Mummerts Y Block website. Its good to hear you will be home soon, take care.

5. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey,

WELCOME HOME!:)

" Humpty Dumpty was pushed "

6. drthrasher

drthrasher
    from PELZER,SC

I have a 54 Lincoln Capri 2 door hardtop here in Greenville SC.
    Complete project car..

derthor likes this.
  7. drthrasher

drthrasher
    from PELZER,SC

Can send pics if interested

8. StrickV8

StrickV8

I've got some 54 Lincoln parts as well. Let me know what you're looking for?

9. I have Lincoln parts for sale let me know.

derthor likes this.
  10. You used to have a Lincoln, not anymore. I made that change for you.

11. L78396

L78396

Try the Lincoln Farm in Pennsylvania

12. desotot

desotot

I am doing a stock 54 Lincoln interior right now, materials came from SMS in Oregon.

54LincCapri likes this.
  13. 54LincCapri

54LincCapri
    from Walnut CA

I'll have to check that place out for myself. Thanks for the heads up. Post pics once you have it installed.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!