Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

53 Chevy hardtop/sport coupe/bel air More pics!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jtrod49, Jul 17, 2016.

1. City: Louisville

State: Kentucky
    Price: 2800
    53 ht been sitting 5yrs when I had bought it I hate to see it go but too many projects won't have time to get to it. good solid motor does run and shift moves around no problem (needs brakes). Has all chrome a few bad pieces but it's all there and in very nice shape, interior is all there. (Extra parts in the back seat and trunk) Fenders hood deck lid are all good and useable. Needs all lower patch panels all glass is there Windows do roll up n down. Have to search around I do have some extra parts. 3800 obo good candidate for a chop or restore u can reach me at 2706685926 can text or email more pics upon request. Do have a video of it running have does have a clear title[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  2. Bttt someone make a good cash offer and it's all yours...have a reliable shipper if you need help with one

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Bttt front pans and lower patches little brake work you'll be set drove it around the house this weekend shifts and runs good 3000 obo

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016

4. SOLD

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016