Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

52 pontiac kustom

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by roaddog, Aug 4, 2014.

1. roaddog

roaddog

City: Dieppe N.B. Canada

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 18000
    1952 pontiac kustom chieftain,the car is located in Moncton N.B body mods include 6in chop body channelled 3 in over an 85 olds delta88.rebuilt 307 with a 200r4 tranny O.D.23 mpg@1700rpm and drive at 80 mph all day long.i have put over 25000 miles in the last 5 years,very reliable.the frame was painted before putting the body back on.i built this from the groundup.new ez wiring 21 circut,new rad, water pump,brakes all new lines,dual exhaust,tires rear end all new brgs.emergency brake also works.interior has new uphosltery and kustom console with cd player and sattilite radio.kustom shifter with safety switch.candy blue over blue metalflake on roof and flames.black with a flat clear and kustom pinstriping inside and out.shaved door handles with remote door poppers and a back up as well.frenched antennas,taillights and licence plate in the rear.caddy bumpers,buick grill and so much more.i have too much to list.study the pics and you will see.this car would be too much to build and i have done all of the hard work.i have spent over 2000 installing ac this year(not working properly)i cant be bothered working on trying to get it going,if you want a great kruizer that turns heads and something that will goe anywheres and get parts because it is modern then this is for you.the state of maine is only a 3 hour drive for me so I can drop it there if you want to make arrangements for a pickup.sorry but no trades!!send me an email and I will be glad to answer any questions or call 50six -859-zero,zero,eight four

Attached Files: