Register now to get rid of these ads!

51 Vick Progress

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pist-n-Broke, Nov 26, 2006.

1. So this pile of parts I bought 15 years ago is finally becoming a car. When I bought it the body was off the frame and not one part was still bolted to the Body shell. Most everything was there but it was totally shelled out.
    The Kool part is I didn't half to do any Rust repair. It was a dry Cali. car and had been apart since 1982. It only shows 68K on the origional Clock and judging by the stock Gas pedel that is still connected by the origional sheet metal screws and the break pedle pad I think it's the first time around.
    Not often do I get to work on my personal projects so I'm pretty Jazzed about this one finally running and mostly together. Everything that makes it Run, Stop, Steer and Roll is New.
    It has a 70 nova clip and a 350-350 (No body will know at 70 M.P.H.)
    These photos are 4 months old. Can't wait for spring.
    I still need a stock Ignition switch and rertainer ring so if anyone knows of a parts car let me know.
    I belive it's safe to say I can make it to Passo this year.
    The Wizzard

2. Dang!! Thought I had this Photo thing figured out but see they didn't follow. Guess I just don't get it. You'll just half to catch me on the road.
    The Wizzard