Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

50s era Flathead V8 parts/cores

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Tudorp, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Tudorp

Tudorp

City: White Pigeon

State: Michigan
    Price: varies
    I have some assorted parts for 50's era Ford Flathead V8.

Headers (one complete, and the other is tack welded and required finish weld before installed. These headers sell for $500. This set with the one needing finish welding I will sell for $175. <SOLD>

two Rebuild-able fuel pump with vacuum pump. $35ea.

Rare, original glass window washer tank. These are very rare due to being glass. Original and complete with frame. 1950's era. $90

Rebuild-able oil pump core: $30

<SOLD> EBA Type 94 Carburetor, original with Ford script (Holley made). This carburetor does run, and was last run about a year ago. I would rebuild it, but it does run fine as it sits. $70
    If you take all (minus headers, they are sold), will sell the entire lot for $200.

OR, I will also consider trades in part, or all. Stuff I need. International Harvester Scout parts, badges, Need a Holley 1904 single barrel carburetor, I need a 15" 5 on 5.5" pattern, 4.25" center bore (hub size) regular factory steel wheel. No hub cap nubs. Will consider same wheel with hug cap nubs if you have 4 matching.
    Make offers of cash and/or International Harvester parts.

$175 for all that is left. (2 fuel/vacuum pumps, glass window washer canister, oil pump)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. Tudorp

Tudorp

Cleaning the garage out. Make offer on one or all of my old Ford parts. make offer on what is left.