Register now to get rid of these ads!

5 Window Patch Panel Coupe Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty Dug, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Rustridden31

Rustridden31
    from Denver, CO

That thing is killer! Keep up the nice work.

2. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

BTTT
    Can I go for a ride at Christmas time?

3. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

This is what the HAMB is supposed to be all about!

I would clear coat that body and run it as is!

Looks great.

4. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I can't take any Christmas pressure right now, Eric. You could stop by around that time and help me make pint dust. Hense the name---dirty dug

5. rodnkustom

rodnkustom

Hey Eric, you going to be back around christmas?! I should come and bug you if you are.
    -peter

6. Dug

Is that first picture of you when you were younger? [​IMG]
    Good hangin out with you guys today at the swap. Did you sell that 32 louvered hood yet?

7. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I need to make something perfectly clear hare! That's not me in the first picture. If it were me, I'd be towering over the damb thing. It's channelled in that pic. and that's Carl, one of the guys who collects projects for me, just like you Keith.

8. Tony

Tony

Dug,
    A while ago i posted pics of my future deuce 5 window project body and you responded saying how yours was built outta like 11 bodies..
    i gotta tell ya man, i'm impressed! That looks great!

The length's you've takin to build yer car is an inspiration to say the least!
    I can't wait to dig into mine now [​IMG]

nice job,

Rat...

9. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Well Pakrat, eleven bodies may have been an exageration. Let's see, I got the body top, three doors, a bad grill shell and some rusty patchpanels from Carl. F-head found for me the dash, both rear quarter panels, the top insert infill, and gave me the shifter stick, the shift knob and plenty advice. Lounging Larry gave me the gas tank for buying a house from him and VAPHEAD found the windshield. The firewall came from the father's day swap in LA in 2002 and the grillshell in 2003 along with the complete cowl vent assembly. Some of the patchpanels are new from Mac's while others were found at swaps. One of the rear quarters came from Connecticut, the other from Vancouver, Washington. I just found the steering wheel at a swap along with the dash tunnel. That's alot of different cars but I lost track after the shift knob. I sure do like the old cars. Glad you guys like mine. dirty dug

10. dondanno

dondanno

Saw the car in person looking good and as far as the first picture its pretty damm close. HA [​IMG]

11. heavydumper

heavydumper

Doug

... And I thought your skills were limited to building roadsters. I would have never guessed that all that roadster knowledge could be applied to coupes... Yep... you sure were good lookin' when you were younger... kinda reminds me of somebody. Really Doug... that can't be the same car? Is there something you are not telling us? I seem to remember a stack of mirrors and a bag of smoke in your garage last time I paid a visit. Hmmm? Gotta admit it looks great... too bad it's a coupe! Har har... Let me know if I can beat some more bushes to help finish that formerly unroadworthy scow cum beautiful machine. Like the other guy wrote... trash into gold. Guess that makes you an alchemist... hows that for a hotrod moniker?