Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 4th Annual Texas Nostalgia Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusty, May 13, 2013.

1. Rusty

Rusty

Well,the week has finally got here!!!! Make plans to come out this Saturday May 18th to the historic Yello Belly Dragstrip in Grand Prairie Tx for the 4th Annual Texas Nostalgia Nationals. gates open at 10 with test and tune to start shortly there after. eliminations will begin no later then 12:30.

We have a $1000 purse added to the Top Eliminator round!!! Sponsored by Harry's Hot Rod and Joelopys garage

Once again we will have a show and shine area designated just for that, please come early for clubs wanting to stick together. Show will run from 10-2pm with award to follow.

also we have a swap meet vendor area. There were some killer deals made last year I heard. Lol

Anyhow, if you have questions feel free to call me (214) 537-7423 or check us out at www.texasnostalgianationals.com or on Facebook

Attached Files:

2. Rusty

Rusty

Morning crew

3. Rusty

Rusty

Three more days!!

4. Rusty

Rusty

Two more days!!! Smokey burnout time!!!!

5. Dchaz

Dchaz

This is a great event and it gets a little bigger and better every year. If you live in or around the DFW area you need to make it out there.

6. I'll be there unless my son is born! Momma is due any day now.

7. Rusty

Rusty

One more day till some good ole drag racing!!!! Gates open at 10, gonna be a great time!!

8. Rusty

Rusty

The calm before the storm!!!!! 'twas the night before the Texas Nostalgia Nationals! Already some Fed action at the track as well as some altereds. See everyone in the am, gonna be a perfect day for some racing!!!

9. going to make a drive by.....a stay for awhile....a little behind around my places (shop needs mowing and the postman wants the bushes trimmed back at the hacienda) so I'll have to make it a short day.....

lawrence