Register now to get rid of these ads!

'46 Dodge Flapp'n & cutting stainless weights, Anyone do it??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kennkat, Nov 17, 2012.

1. kennkat

kennkat

Maybe you guys have seen this little '46 dodge before as I have posted it in my album as well as a previous thread or two. I have been working with the guys at Panella Motorsports to finish this shop project and I am down to the last details... like the ever glamorous "Mud Flaps" Very much needed though... Customer wanted them to "be unseen"... I wanted them to look as if they belonged there... Constructed them out of 10 gauge Aluminum, smoothed and painted to match the truck's bed & X-members... I think both goals were achieved.
    Now I need some help / suggestions from the H.A.M.B., if you please... My customer wants some weights for the flap bottoms, in some stainless, maybe 10ga.... Does anyone out there have experience with someone that may be able to do such a thing??
    Here are a few pix showing the highlights... pretty much in order and one showing the area and wording of the logo/weights that I want to get made...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012