Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

3x2 EDELBROCK INTAKE MANIFOLD VINTAGE Holley 94

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by OLD REK, Jan 17, 2021.

1. OLD REK

OLD REK

City: Winnipeg

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: 1500 USD
    Does your hotrod, custom or rat need a little stimulus?? How 'bout this??

The foundation of this setup is a nice Edelbrock C357 3x2 casting. It’s in very good original condition, no corrosion or cracks, but the thermo housing taps are 'coiled. Those three OFFY 2” risers are crazy rare NOS pieces that proudly hold the atomizers up into the cool breeze. The three carbs are big brothers to Henry’s 94’s, with 1-1/16” venturi in the primary and secondaries, creating close to 600 cfm. These mixers have been re-worked top to bottom utilizing the best parts and rebuilding practices available, and converted into a progressive trio the RIGHT WAY to provide years of trouble free performance. The brushed finish is easy to maintain and the bases are powder-coated for a tuff, durable finish. A manual choke is provided on the primary carb. The slick progressive linkage is smooth and adjustable, and the custom copper fuel lines and splitter block, regulator and liquid-filled gauge gets the juice where it’s required in style. To complete and compliment your installation, vintage air cleaners with lifetime air filters are included.
    [
    I’ve built a hundred of these 3x2’s over the years. You can buy an aftermarket tri-power from a few different vendors, but none will match my fit, finish or performance. If you need something changed or need something else, drop me a line. Check out the pictures closely.....questions are welcomed. FedEX'd to your shop anywhere in North America for $125.00 Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021