Register now to get rid of these ads!

3rd Annual "Old S'cool Review" at the "Cavalcade of Cars" Buffalo NY,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ModelAPunk, Oct 20, 2012.

1. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Book your rooms ASAP! They will book up fast with all of the out of Towners this year! The Host Hotel is the Quality Inn, 5440 Camp Road Hamburg NY 14075.
    Hurry, it will fill up quick!
    There are plenty of other hotels in the area as well though if it sells out!

2. Rods and Customs car club are geared up to put up one heck of a display out on the main floor, this should be one show to remember. I wish I had a new ride to put in the back room with you guys but I'll just be hanging out back there less car..ha ha

3. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looking forward to seeing your club's display this year Phil. Heard it's gonna be a good one! Guess you'll just have to build another car for next year!!! haha And I have a feeling the Crazy Masked Mexican Surfers will make another appearance this year too...

4. Those guys ROCK !

If I get this Henry J painted you just never know, it might show up.

5. jason koons

jason koons

Hi i'm looking forword to the show just got to get the Kaiserllac pin striped !;)

6. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Cool man! Can't wait to see it with it's "new" look!

7. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

BTT for anyone who may be going :)

8. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Back up for the morning crowd!
    Lots of Really Great cars being put in the show this year! It will be here before you know it!

9. shorts

shorts

Looks like a great event can not what to go. And nice and close too.:cool:

10. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

Just made my hotel reservations. Now time to get busy on the car. Hopefully I can have it done in time!

11. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Cool man, you wont be disappointed! There are quite a few Canadian HAMB'rs putting their Hot Rods in The Old School Room this year! Please spread the word up your way! Thanks!

Great Dave! Can't wait to see your car! I heard rooms were getting harder to get at the host hotel, it's booking up pretty quick!

12. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year........... Im sure gonna try to make it hahahaha. I really want to!

13. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Haha! I think I remember you saying that last year on the thread about this bro! Hope you can make it this year! Maybe you can drive that badass Coupester of your's to Sunny Buffalo... hahaha!:D The weather is hit or miss in Buffalo this time of year. Hope to meet you if you come down. It's gonna be one Hell of a Party!

14. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

bump for a good show. lots of great cars and people. good music and good friends. go if you can, you wont be dissappointed.

15. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Bump for The Morning Crowd!
    There are Some Really Bitchin' Cars registered for the show this year! Lots of Gassers!!! You Won't Be Disappointed!

16. GregCon

GregCon
    from Houston

I was born in the middle of the great city of Buffalo....and I'll tell ya, I can't understand how it went from Gennessee beer to Lucha Libre, whatever that is.

17. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Oh don't worry, there will be plenty of Genessee! haha!
    As for the Lucha Libres... Well, you'd have to come see it to understand... Surf music with Mexican Wrestling Masks!:eek: haha Too bad you're not in Buffalo anymore, I think you'd enjoy the show! There will be plenty of pics posted I'm sure, so check back in March for pics!

18. GregCon

GregCon
    from Houston

One thing is for sure...life would be a lot better if I could get a decent Beef on Weck once in a while..............

19. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Haha! I hear that... Charlie the Butcher's is right around the corner from me! Maybe you should come into town for this show... and while you're at it, get some wings and beef on weck! haha

20. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

Stop it your making me hungry. See all ya at the show, the 50 is ichen to get there, and maybe next year the T will there.

21. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Haha, me too! Your T Looks like it's coming along pretty nicely Rob. I'll have to come check it out some night in person. Your 50 will be sure to turn some heads at the show with that eyecatching paint job!

22. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Bump!!!
    It's getting close to the New Year... then only 2 months until showtime!
    Can't wait to see all of the new builds being debuted here.
    If you're a GASSER Fan, this is a show for you to attend! There will be LOTS of them! Plus some Killer Hot Rods and Customs as well!

23. You can count on seeing my ugly mug there. Can't wait to see those crazy Mexicans again, they ROCKED!

24. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Hope those mexicans can get their passports in order....

25. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Glad you'll make it out for it Scott! Maybe next year you can put the shoebox in? or even the Sedan all painted!? haha

We'll see...

26. Shoebox, possible the Model A don't think so. I got a shit load of work to do on the new shop and the house first. Ahh screw the house I gotta finish the shop first! Don't tell my wife!

27. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Im sure I did LOLOLOL.....................Were having a kid in the next few days so the 29 def wont be making the trip! But were Def trying!

28. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Hahaha! Your secret is safe with me...

Cool man! That's the Best x-mas present for you! Congrats!
    Well, hope you can make the trip this year and enjoy the show...Maybe next year you can bring your 29 down and put it in the show! haha

29. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Holiday Bump!!! Hope everyone had a greay Holiday!
    Only 2 Months Left Til the Show!!!

30. Dave_D

Dave_D
    from NY

Damn, only 2 more months! I'm going to be cutting it close to get the coupe done, I better get back out to the garage.