Sorry folks that took longer than I had thought it would. As I mentioned before I was working on the project all summer and really learning how long things can take. I started by completing the transmission tunnel fabrication and putting in the (65 T-bird) seats. Of course they are wider than the interior of the car so that required some notching of the trans tunnel and fabrication of some scoop shaped pieces to clean that area up. That was around the time I unknowingly started taking "Live" photos on my phone and for that reason I don't have a lot of photos to up load. Or at least I haven't been able to upload them. I then started working on the dashboard. To me the 39 Ford dash is kind of boring, although for some reason I have liked pictures I have seen of them mounted in other 30's cars. Anyway I kept the louvered center section, extended the glove box door 2" and filled in the drivers side and mounted the 1950 Chrysler unit. Next on to the cowl vent. Several pieces to make this item from scratch. But I got it to fit and hook up to the original mechanism.