Register now to get rid of these ads!

34 ford vicky questions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Acey_Deucey, Dec 7, 2008.

1. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

Hey guys,
    I just picked up a hurt 34 vicky yesterday for $100.(sorry no pics till tomorrow. Anyways, i was just wondering what parts are vicky only. I have The whole drivers side from b pillar back, and the rear section, and the decklid. Missing the passenger side whole quarter panel.(The guy cut it off and sold it 25 years ago :mad:) I have a 34 fordor donor car. Can anybody give me anymore info/history on these vickys? I really do not know a lot about them.
    Thanks
    Dan

2. JackShaft

JackShaft

I can't help you. But the Hamb Vicky club can for sure. Do a search for them, join up and be amazed! Loads of dedicated people in there.

-Andy

3. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

4. HRK-hotrods

HRK-hotrods

Wow... $100. Wanna double your money? ;) Nice score

5. Sounds like an interesting combination, a Victoria and a Fordor. Vicky,s did,nt have deck lids. They were closed at the rear. Or is it cut out ?

6. 47ragtop

47ragtop

34 vicky is different from a 33 vicky. The 34 has a trunk lid hinged at the bottom where the 33 has no trunk. The 34 does not have a separate gas tank cover like the 33 vicky and other 34 passenger body styles. The rear side garnish mouldings are unique to each year vicky. The rear fenders and gas tank are unique to 34 vicky(pickup and stationwagon tanks are the same as are 34 vicky and wagon rear fenders are the same). The quarter panels are unique to each year vicky and are unlike any other passenger quarters. From the B pillar forward, tudor sedan parts are basically the same. Also the rear spreader bar,bumper arms,taillight stands, spare tire carrier, and bumpers are unique to each year vicky. It would be very difficult to make any sedan quarter panel work on a 34 vicky. Good luck !1

7. Weasel

Weasel

Basically the whole rear section is unique to the 1934 - side windows are 4" longer than 1933, the trunk structure, the gas tank filler neck and the 9" long tail light stands are all specific to 1934. It is a completely different animal from the 1933 Vicky and a one year only model. This one has the wrong tail light stands in these photos. Here are some pix for ya...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Nice pics Weasel. Never noticed a trunk lid before. Maybe i,ve only seen '33 models.

9. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

I like that vicky. A lot. Anybody have shots of chopped hiboys? Non streetrod of course

10. Uptown83

Uptown83

Great buy, but I think I would wait out until another side was found. Some times you gotta wait on some projects. I have a passenger side of a 34 5w coupe. So im just waiting around for a drivers side to pop up.

11. Too bad this tin is ruined....its paper thin.Right now its under 2 feet of snow.

Attached Files:

12. titus

titus

at least it would be better than nothing!

jeff

13. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

and it would make a good pattern to fab up a new one.

14. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

Heck yeah! I could totally use that piece!!!!