Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

34 Ford Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Danscig, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Danscig

Danscig

City: Phoenix

State: Arizona
    Price: $55K obo
    SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    An excellent example of a well executed traditional, powerful, comfortable, completly dialed in street rod. Except for your personal touches, this car is top quality, finished and ready to cruise anywere at 70mph and getting high 20's mpg. all day long. No overheating issues, It drives smooth and straight and is built for long distance traveling.

The fit and finish are outstanding and on a scale of 1-10, this car is a definate 8+. No shortcuts were taken in this build and It needs nothing to be enjoyed for years.

The body is original lazer straight real Ford steel with a 2-1/2" chopped roof w/ a filled center panel. Much care was taken to align all body panels and gaps are consistant. It has all new steel floor panels, dynamat insulation, FIBERGLAS fenders, running boards and tank panel. All other panels, hood, headlights, inner fenders etc. are original Ford steel. The firewall is a new flush fit, smoothed steel piece, hidden door hinges w/manual safety pins, and all covered with 2 stage classic black. Underside of body and fenders are painted with a textured flat black similar to Lizard Skin material. Comes with new unused front fender bra and grille bug screen and a used soft indoor car cover.
    Frame is original 34 rails that have been boxed and reinforced and a new custom made X member installed, leaf rear springs with sway bar. 4 link frontend with dropped Super Bell solid front axle and Posies mono spring, UNISTEER rack and pinion, SOCAL panhard bar and steering dampner and Bilstein shocks. Recently installed are Willwood alum hubs and 4 piston Disc front brakes, drum rear, power brakes with new master & booster. Undercarriage is finished, frame is painted gloss black, w/polished SS fasteners. Wheels are 15" Wheelsmith steelies. New Cooper tires.

Engine is a pro built 355ci, 400hp 010/020 high nickel, blueprinted 4 bolt block Chevy, all new top of the line, balanced internals. Merlin steel heads and Edelebrock intake and 650 carb. Completely internaly updated pro built GM 700R4 4 speed with overdrive trans with a remote cooler, 2400 stall elec lockup converter, and a brand new 3.80 gear Ford posi 8" rear. All the best stuff. I can provide parts list if you need it.

Interior is recently done in red ultra leather with German square weave wool carpet and mats. 6way manual adjustable drivers seat, GM column, banjo wheel, SW winged gauges, overhead stereo console, front and rear seat belts, remote electric windows, column shift, and air conditioning. Stereo w/CD player and hidden antenna.

Registered as an original 1934 Ford 2 door sedan and has a clear Florida title. Original Ford number stamped frame rail and is legal to be shipped to any country worldwide. If you want class, comfort and reliability this is the car for you.
    TRADES!!!!! are considered . I will only consider straight across or trades that you include cash !!! Must be equal quality to mine or better, but may consider a project for the right price.
    This original steel bodied car is investment grade. drive home anywere !!
    $55K OBO LOCATED NEAR Phoenix, AZ. Item will not be shipped prior to full non refundable cleared payment. Cash is king. I encourge you to come and inspect or have a pro come and do it for you. I am not responsable for damage caused by shipping company or any other party to this transaction once it leave my possession.
    Shipping to be paid by buyer. I can help with delivery in an enclosed trailer for a fee depending on location and will help as much as possible to load your shipper. More pics and info available on request.
    ATTACH=full]3992831[/ATTACH] 4.jpg 7.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 16.jpg 18.jpg or

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    GonzoMN and rloizzi like this.
  2. Danscig

Danscig

Car is now located in PHOENIX, AZ.