Register now to get rid of these ads!

33 Chev 3 window door predicament

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodnut, Jan 13, 2012.

1. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

Ok got three three window chev coupes and no doors. Short of making golf carts it appears i am gonna have to fab doors. Been trying for doors on here for couple weeks. Ok hambers lets hear your been there done thats. What doors did u start with. Where did u do your cuts. What would uu do dif if u had it to do again. Car doesnt need to be a show stopper when done- just a hot rod i can open and close the doors on. Just so people dont point and laugh i will be good. Thanks for any input.

2. MrGasser

MrGasser
    from DETROIT

3. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

4. 29woodie

29woodie
    from boston, ma

Did you check out the VCCA site? There's a bunch of great guys there that may be able to help. I think you may need more than a few weeks to locate the doors, though. Good luck.

5. thechopperguy

thechopperguy

6. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

7. Ghost28

Ghost28

I will put the word out around here. I know of a few early chevy builds going on, and there is a Feb swap meet coming up. I heard one of your 3 windows is a merc coupe?

8. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

Appreciate any help ghost 28- yes one is a merc body. Its on hold for doors . Working on my 5 window . I have doors for it!

9. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

10. Small buick of those years. Think the doors might fit ??

11. I already gave you this info on your other post but if you missed it here goes again

Go VCCA Chat and post your needs......Always helped me out you might get lucky
    http://vcca.org/forum/ubbthreads.php

12. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

Tryed to join the forum and couldnt get it done the other day. Will try again . Said i needed to use alphanumeric letters. Ok will do after i google to see what the hell that is. Builder here not computer literate. Just enough to get in trouble.