Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Sedan History and Photos Wanted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CRZNDUCK, Jan 12, 2007.

1. CRZNDUCK

CRZNDUCK

Couple guys responded to Al's photos of my 32 Sedan taken at Boston. I would like to get photos of the car in its former life in Black Primer and any history information. Thanks.

2. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

A good friend of mine is a previous owner, the own that transformed it from black primer to the bronze jewel. The original chassis is under a very cool roadster that he still owns.

He is a hamber, hot-rod roadster.

jeff

3. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

These are about the only pic's I have left of when the car was in black. Shortly after I got it, I shot a fresh coat of G.M. chssis black on it and Jim Curran added the pinstripes. It came with a set of Eric Vaughn's real wheels and I used to swap them out for the red 40 steelies and wide whites for a different look.
    The owner of Cornhusker rod and Custom originally built the car in the early 90's as his driver. I bought it sometime in 2000 I think and did the complete make over late in 2002, which included a whole new Cornhusker chassis, rebuilding the 350 "Z" motor adding the 3 deuces from Hot Rod Carbs , trans rebuild, a whole new interior, and the change of paint color. The picture in bare metal is just after I chemically stripped the whole car and got it ready for paint which was done at The Body Shop in Grand Island Nebraska. The new chassis was delivered to The Body Shop, painted to match and then the body set on. I finished the rest of the assembly in my garage and then had Sky's seat cover center in Fremont Nebraska stitch up the upholstery. The car was featured in Street Rodder magazine Dec. "03" and won the sexy sedan award at Goodguys Indy the same year. Its a great car and is mostly at home on the road, the faster you go the better it seems to drive. The original chassis is still seeing a lot of miles as it now sits under my 28 roadster. Hope this helps ya out. Gary

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Here's the pictures. Gary

Attached Files:

5. CRZNDUCK

CRZNDUCK

Christ, I got to check back more often. Gary...thanks for the photos and for the stuff you sent. Car is doing great, about 1,000 miles so far just puttering about. We are taking back to FL with us for the winter. Much nicer driving on decent roads. Thanks for the history note as well. Cheers, HT