Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 rp/u repop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by slazzen, Feb 16, 2004.

1. brookville now sells them 32 r/pu

2. They Offer there version. But it is nothing like an original 32 FORD RPU.

They use the Roadster cowl and doors and make there own extended rear cab secton.

It's actually a nice piece. but not stock looking by any means.

3. raven

raven

It's nice but is it supposed to be inticing?
    AT $8500 I think I'll pass...
    r

4. [ QUOTE ]
    It's nice but is it supposed to be inticing?
    AT $8500 I think I'll pass...
    r

[/ QUOTE ]
    Aw come on Ravin. You know ya gotta have it. Just sell the house and... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Oh boy, just add a bit to the back and I think you have a phaeton. I bet that is goona be soon!
    Hey every price a real 32 rpu?

6. [ QUOTE ]

Hey every price a real 32 rpu?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Ever even seen a real 32 RPU [​IMG]

I know of two. Has to one of the rarest 32 body styles

7. raven

raven

'Ever price a real 32 rpu?"

No I haven't but then I don't care to anyway.
    My point is no matter what it is, $8500 is a lot of change just for a short body. I'm more into making something for a reasonable amount of money, rather than spending that mush jack on just a short body. Yeah, it's nice. Yeah, I would spring for a Deuce roadster body IF I could afford one, but I can't. I don't know what jobs people have to be able to afford the prices they want anyway.
    That's why I build what I build.
    I can afford it.
    And don't give me that stupid argument about "If you can't afford to spend the money, then I need to find a cheaper hobby" crap. I know everal guys that have built really cool cars and didn't spend that kind of change for their whole car well alone just a body.
    Rant over (for now...)
    r

8. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Roadstar, yep on seening one, There is a 70+ year old doctor in the area that has been collecting model A's and 32's as well as 4 cylinder speed parts. Started collecting in the 1950's and has most of the models, all unrestored [​IMG] He's got 2 1/2 of them the half is just a cab and doors.. He has a open house every year and just for the day.. It' located in a old food store and you would never ever know it was there..Place is just jammed with cooool... There is also another old time that has one with a bunch of other 32's . But I haven't seen them yet [​IMG]. My buddy is working him to sell him the 32 cabriolet . As for the new RPU , I think it's cool , not cheap but cool. Not a true copy too.... I just can't wait for a 28 to 32 phaeton, cause it's coming

9. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    For those who haven't seen a real one.