Register now to get rid of these ads!

'32 pinched frame for 29A, manufactures ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1930roadster, Jan 24, 2011.

1. 1930roadster

1930roadster

Hi, and yes i searched and found a few, Brookville, Blackboard, Speedway, a few others i will not mention since their web page is bare minimum or non existent, nor do i want to go with a company thats just started up within a year... Shipping is another factor, i'd go with Blackboard but shipping is like $800.
    Any that you know preferably closer to Florida the better. Thanks!

2. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

3. 43gman

43gman
    from NC

I've bought a couple of chassis from this guy over the years. Don't just read his website, call him: Gary Studley. He can make you anything you want. Fair prices, excellent workmanship, honest guy and close to FL, (NC).

http://www.hotrodit.com/

Hope this helps GA

4. xlr8er

xlr8er

I'm doing a 30 Model A on a 32 frame built by JW Rod Garage. They're out of Wisconsin and I'm very happy with the quality and price of their product(s). They have an 800 number and visit several shows every year. I ordered my frame and they delivered it to the Fall Carslile show in Pa. (about 2 hours from my home). I saved lots of money that way. Feel free to PM me for further info!!

5. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

Duane @ Kiwi Konnection makes the best 32 chassis for model A in my opinion.. used many of them. And the price beats most!

6. chopt top kid

chopt top kid

Contact TimDavis at Clarke Hot Rod's in Daytona Beach. He's right here on the H.A.M.B...

7. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

Ionia Hot Rod Shop will build you anything you want. They did my frame for my 29 and it looks killer!! Plus Denny and Matt are some of the nicest people you will ever meet

8. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

I can help with the price of ANY SO-CAL chassis' or components- and I know it's not $800- to ship one anywhere in the U.S. Thanks Jim

9. SOUTHPAW1932

SOUTHPAW1932

something that will save you a few bucks is to have the rails or frame freighted to a commercial address verses your residential, I think I save something like $70?

10. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

Dont tell the shipping company it's a car frame tell them it's a log splitter frame or something like price may be cheaper

11. HellsHotRods

HellsHotRods

Blackboard - Gary is the best, he was Kiwi Konnection's lead welder/fabricator.

12. Beef Stew

Beef Stew
    from So Cal

got my pinched and flattened '32 frame from last refuge in colorado. despite some of the negative feedback out there i had no problems with them. i'd definitely buy from them again.

13. -Brent-

-Brent-

I'll second Ionia Hot Rods.

14. Old Rod

Old Rod
    from Brazil, IN

If Indiana not too far away, have a friend in Indianapolis that can
    make a 32 frame that quailty wise compares to anyone on the planet.
    One man shop, reasonable cost. If interested send me PM. Bob

15. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A