Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 32 grill sorta from a international shell

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by scott49mercury, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I just wanted to share what I came up with for making a cheep grill shell. I found and early 30's International shell that was roached and cut the top off then sectioned it into what looks similar to a 32. I would love to have a 32 shell just don't have the cash. so far I have about 50 bucks into it and think I looks pretty good.

[​IMG]

2. That's a neat shell all by itself.
    Trying to comparison the 32 actually discounts it.
    Let it be what it is and enjoy it without the 32 reference.

3. Looks good, man. Work with what you have. Might be the camera angle, but it looks like it might be a little bit taller than the cowl. If not, than carry on. Good work.

4. it is lower than the body, I just like the look it matches my truck. I just wanted to show others what I came up with. here is another pic showing it.

[​IMG]

5. I agree with 31Vicky. That shell stands on it's own. There is no reason to compare to a '32 shell. I think it's bitchin, man. Good work!

6. vtx1800

vtx1800
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I would say it's better than what was stock and even the vaunted 32 shell, actually I think I'll look out for one if I don't do anymore than hang it on the wall.

7. I kinda figured you wouldn't do all that nice work and then not have it line up. Looks awesome, and I agree with others...looks better than just another deuce shell.

8. 19-c

19-c

great work! agreed!!!

9. Looks pretty good and as others said no need to compare it to a Deuce shell,,the looks stands on it's own. HRP

10. clem

clem

plenty of cars with deuce grilles. nice to see something different and still right. Stick with it.

11. I'm glad you guys like it, I just wanted to show you don't have to spend a lot to get a good look. I'm real happy with how it is turned out and I am going to stick with it.