Register now to get rid of these ads!

30's international....anyone got pics or info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PSYCHOMOTO, Oct 22, 2006.

1. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

i came across this 1 ton tow truck,im not hip on internationals ,but id say its a 30's model,fender mounted headlights 2 piece windshield,hood pops from the side......anyway i am likely gonna pick this thing up as soon as i can get the tree out of it but just wanted to see if there were any pics of hot rods made from these cabs...

2. stan292

stan292

Psycho -

I know this probably won't be much help, but here is a pic of my '34/5 binder truck cab prepped for use as a roadster (pickup). I didn't get a grille shell with it, so will be using a '30s Chevy unit for that (which is OK, as I'm going for more of a racecar look).

I like the cab a lot, because it's quite a bit wider than a Ford - or Chevy (and I'm a pretty good sized guy - so any extra space is a bonus. I'm not using the top on mine (although, I have saved it. The Nebraska weather isn't particularly condusive to open cars, and I plan to make it into a "snap-on" top that I can use if need be). Also, I think the rear window shape is much nicer looking than the Chevies and Fords.

Well, here's how mine looked when I found it, and where I'm at so far. Anyways, my advice is to go ahead and get the Int. Good luck.

P.S. - I have a hood I won't be using, in case you need one.

Attached Files:

3. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

ok after some research i have found this to be a 36 international...any pics anyone

and stan ...cant wait to see it when its rolling.

4. Terraizer

Terraizer

1936 looks the same as the 34-early 37. other then 36 is the first year for juice brakes and its the year that the solid steel doors where interduced even though not all had them.

5. BinderRod

BinderRod

6. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

[​IMG]
    Got this one off of carnut.com
    Sorry about the picture size.

BR