Register now to get rid of these ads!

302 and T-5 into a '52 Ford Customline - Help Needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasemunkee, Oct 25, 2011.

1. greasemunkee

greasemunkee
    from San Diego

Well, here's the deal, a buddy of mine called me in a panic last night wanting to know if I can get a 302 and a T-5 tranny out of a fox body mustang in to a '52 Ford Custom line he just got his hands on. Of course I said I would help him out, but really don't want to sacrifice too much time on his ride at the expense of my own. We're both trying to make Viva Las Vegas next year, and I have a lot to do on my own ride, so I'm on here looking to see if anyone knows where I can get some bolt in mounts/tranny crossmember for this thing to make my life a little easier. The kid doesn't have a garage, let alone tools, so I want to help out, but need the car gone ASAP. Any help is appreciated.

Yvan

2. Grease,

mikeyjoe here on the HAMB had a very nice 52 with that setup. He did a great job on that car and might be able to help. I think he sold the car. Try his profile/threads started and you can see the car. Good Luck.

Murph

3. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Speedway Motors, Lincoln, Nb.

4. Jamco makes a kit to put a sbf into a '52/'53 Ford. I think that they run around $150.00, they are also a Alliance Vendor.