Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

30/31 model A Tudor sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jermo, Oct 23, 2022.

1. City: Lees Summit

State: Missouri
    Price: $3800 obo
    Car had been in storage since 60’s, same family since new. New coil, partial tune up. Clean leak free fuel tank. Will need radiator work and needle/seat.
    The wiring to make it run was redone, light harness was unplugged to avoid shorts. No headlights present. Fenders have had rips repaired, and ripped again. See pics.
    Drivers door window has an old home repair. All other glass is original with no cracks. All window regulators are present and function. All garnish moldings are present also. Both doors open and close with functioning latches and handles.
    Timing, throttle, and choke levers all work as intended. Headlight switch feels like it may work but is currently unhooked due to no lights. Ignition switch, generator gauge and battery all replaced august of this year.
    All the seats are present. Only one was unpacked to check condition. See pics. Other seats are bagged up. I also have the apron that goes below radiator, engine hand crank, and the hood.
    Car does run and drive. I’ve not had it running long due to radiator issues, never hot to the touch. Clutch feels good, brakes haven’t been tested but petal has very little movement.
    The car seems very original minus one repaint. Every time I’ve started the engine it gets easier to start and runs smoother than before. I think running it, some tlc, a day with a grease gun and this would make a great car for not a lot of coin.
    car sold with bill of sale only. I wish I could keep it but the stable is full. Owner wants to move it to help fund her sons first car. Open to cash offers. No trades…Delivery within 350 miles of Kansas City, Mo. can be arranged for additional funds.
    If you’d like specific pictures or have questions please feel free to respond

Attached Files:

Primered Forever likes this.
  2. Someone has a desire for a easy winter project…$4500obo…

3. New price-$3800
    runs, drives, stops! what more do you need?
    dont be afraid to make those cash offers fellas